Do you want to be a part of a successful and thriving business in the heart of Manchester, where the people matter and results count?
Are you looking for a new opportunity with plenty of career prospects?
With over 8 years’ experience of providing exceptional customer service to clients, we are now looking for innovative people with experience of IVA’s to join our dynamic and growing business in the centre of Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of the personal insolvency industry, a track record of achieving targets, be energetic, proactive with a positive outlook and a 'can-do' attitude and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- To collate and verify information with clients;
- To obtain missing information and ensure the case is progressed within agreed timescales;
- To complete SIP3 calls;
- To prepare proposals in-line with protocol and regulations;
- To answer and respond to inbound telephone calls from clients and ensure a positive customer experience;
- To follow company processes and provide accurate updates on all cases;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Insolvency Industry;
- Up to date knowledge of creditor voting criteria;
- Excellent telephone handling skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit targets;
- Strong time management skills;
- Reliable and professional;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communicator;
- Ability to work as an individual and as a member of a team;
- Good standard of English, both spoken and written;
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
Employee Assistance Programme
Continuing Professional Development
£18,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience)
Apply Online Today